some notes..


I suppose my choice of stamps tend to be a bit on the flowery side in the summer. These provincial flower beauties sure do make an envelope feel seasonally just right.

Some notes..

The Paper Place is having their summer pop-up sale tomorrow and Sunday.  It's taking place at 198 Walnut Avenue just around the corner from their main shop. I'm hoping to get on over for a stationery fix.

I just discovered Beyond the Perf via Letter Writers Alliance.  They're previewing America's 2012 stamps.  I have a feeling that the love ribbons stamps are going to look incredible on air mail envelopes!

Comments

  1. Flowers are an excellent choice for summer. These are especially pretty!
    Btw, thanks for the tip on the 2012 US stamp preview! I'm always dying to see what'll come out next. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been checking beyond the perf every day to see the new treats! i love the cherry blossoms and love ribbons so far. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cherry blossoms are beauties indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you can get some great stuff at the pop-up sale!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment